BOTOX® and Juvéderm®
The Real Facial Specialist
The soft tissues around the mouth are as important as the color and position of the teeth in determining the patient’s smile. I want to advance what I’ve been able to do in cosmetic dentistry, by incorporating the surrounding tissue outside of the mouth, which will fully complete the entire esthetic picture.
We are much more knowledgeable than any other healthcare provider in treating the facial areas. The facial, oral and peri-oral areas are where we live every single day!I am excited to offer my patients these safe, anti-aging treatments from someone they know and trust.
Why Patients Should Come to Dr. Rasmussen for their Esthetic Services
- She has studied these muscles extensively in dental school
- She is an expert on how facial muscles work
- She has a very gentle injection technique already. She ices down the BOTOX sites and will numb for Juvéderm
- She will be performing the injections herself, not a hired esthetician
- She is a member and instructor for the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. This is a multi-disciplinary professional esthetic organization whose main focus is teaching the best non-surgical and non-invasive facial and esthetic techniques to healthcare professionals worldwide
- She will educate you on the true facts of what BOTOX and Juvéderm really do
- She will provide multiple services at one visit to accommodate your scheduling needs and minimize the number of appointments needed