Why should patients see Dr. A. for esthetic services.
* She has studied the facial muscles extensively in dental school.
* She is an expert on how facial muscles work.
* She has a very gentle injection technique already. She ices down the Botox sites and will numb for Fillers.
* She will be performing the injections herself, not a hired esthetician.
* She is a member and instructor for American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
This is a multi – disciplinary professional esthetic organization whose main focus is teaching the best non-surgical and non – invasive facial and esthetic techniques to healthcare professionals world wide.
* She will educate you on the true facts of what Botox and Fillers really do.
*She will provide multiple services at one visit to accommodate scheduling needs and minimize the number of appointments needed.
At Gentle Dentistry, we believe that insurance plans and financial concerns should not prevent anyone from receiving quality, proactive dental care. Our In-House Dental Savings Plan is designed to help our patients receive the consistent, high quality dental care they need to maintain optimal oral and overall health at an affordable price. Individual annual membership plans start at $349, and cost-effective family plans can be customized to meet the needs of everyone in the family. Each membership plan includes free treatments, special discounts, cosmetic treatments, and much more.
Sign up for our Dental Savings Plan to start enjoying incredible benefits at Gentle Dentistry right away.Click here to learn more about our dental savings plan
New Patient: (813) 734-7102
Existing Patient: (813) 972-3500
Fax: (813) 977-0503