Consider Botox injections for migraines, TMJ, TMD, and dynamic wrinkles
When you think of Botox, you might think of an injectable used for treating fine lines and wrinkles connected with the natural process of aging. But did you know that dentists in Tampa, Florida, can use Botox for various conditions and concerns? Dr. Angela Rasmussen of Gentle Dentistry is here to educate patients on the many benefits of Botox injections!
Why patients might use Botox with Dr. Angela Rasmussen
Below are a few of the benefits that Botox provides for patients at Gentle Dentistry:
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Patients might consider Botox injections during their routine appointments with our team to combat the signs of aging, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce a gummy smile. Patients who have a “gummy smile” may find that the proportion of the teeth and gums is off. Botox can be explicitly injected into the upper lip muscles to keep excess gums from being noticeable.
- Reduce teeth grinding and tension. Conditions such as bruxism, which can cause clenching and grinding of the teeth, can significantly damage the smile. Botox injections can reduce these muscular contractions and reduce problems associated with this condition.
- Alleviate chronic migraines. Chronic migraines can be treated with Botox, which has been FDA-approved for this purpose. Tension headaches are often caused by muscle tension, and by treating these muscles with Botox, many patients will find relief!
- Improve TMJ/TMD concerns. Treatment of TMJ/TMD with Botox can provide patients with relief from common symptoms associated with these jaw joint disorders.
How do I find a dentist near me that offers Botox injections?
Dr. Angela Rasmussen and her team in Tampa, Florida, are pleased to offer patients injections of Botox for a wide range of purposes. If you are interested in learning more about Botox injections and other treatments such as Juvéderm fillers, we welcome you to call our practice at (813) 734-7102 to schedule a consultation at 3500 East Fletcher Avenue, Suite #221. We are open to new and returning patients at our facility.