Over decades of practicing dentistry, Dr. Angela Rasmussen is constantly learning and challenging themselves to provide their patients with the latest and safest treatment modalities available. One of their goals is to provide patients with beautiful smiles and not just beautiful teeth.
When it comes to the appearance of a patient’s smile, the soft tissues surrounding the mouth are just as important as the positioning and color of the natural teeth. Dr. Angela Rasmussen wants to advance what they’ve been able to do in cosmetic dentistry by incorporating the surrounding tissue outside the mouth, which will fully complete the entire esthetic picture. Dr. Rasmussen is a certified Facial Esthetics Healthcare Provider! She is trained in the esthetic and cosmetic treatment of the face, including BOTOX® and Juvéderm®. You may ask, “Why would a dentist want to do this?” Dentists are professionals in the oral and maxillofacial areas (from the chin to the forehead).
They are much more knowledgeable than any other healthcare provider in treating facial areas. The facial, oral, and peri-oral areas are where we live every single day! The team at Gentle Dentistry in Tampa, Florida, is excited to offer patients safe anti-aging treatments from someone they know and trust.
Why patients should come to Dr. Angela Rasmussen for their aesthetic services
- She has studied these muscles extensively in dental school.
- She is skilled in how facial muscles work.
- She has a very gentle injection technique already. She ices down the BOTOX sites and will numb for Juvéderm.
- She will be performing the injections herself, not a hired esthetician.
- She is a member and instructor for the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
- She will educate you on the facts of what BOTOX treatment and Juvéderm treatment do.
- She will provide multiple services at one visit to accommodate your scheduling needs and minimize the number of appointments needed.
Are you interested in learning more about anti-aging treatments? Call the Gentle Dentistry in Tampa, FL, the team at (813) 734-7102 to book a consultation visit.